Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Welcome to the Hellmouth!

Ominous a title as the above may seem, let me assure you dear Reader not always with this blog be entirely dreary....or maybe it will, time...she shall tell...

Bearing in mind this is my first post and my Broadband is as slow as...erm something really slow, it has taken me the better part of 2 hours to get this Blog started. In short, this post will be short.

The premise for my Blog is still unknown to me, so if there is anyone reading I apologize for the random posts that may or not occur in frequency. What I can tell you is that every post will be titled using a title of Buffy the Vampire Slayer eps...I'm obssessed...really I am....

I'm hoping this will evolve into something useful, informative or at the very least cathartic....

If anyone out there is reading, I do hope you enjoy or at least I've managed to lull you into a deep sleep...sigh mission completed...

No comments:

Post a Comment