Friday, March 1, 2013

The Beginning: Caged Birds

So whilst I honestly wanted to blog about this the day it happened...I was pooped okay...rehearsals are exhausting!

So Feb 18th was d-day! First cast meeting, rehearsal slash scene blocking day. Tad bit ambitious, I won't lie? Oh and not forgetting it was also the first day our cast were meeting, saying hi, having to build some intensely awesome chemistry. Asking too much was I?

Whilst gathering at Denis Shepstone building, room 18, complete with collapsing ceiling and horror movie flickering lights, we began our fancy rehearsal.

A long night of reading, notes, dirty stories and blocking ensued. Pleased, doesn't even Begin to descibe my current state.

I wish I had taken pictures, it would have been fun! But alas I did not but I have multiple shots from the next nights! So yaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment