Thursday, November 15, 2012

School Hard Part 2


Okay back home from second lesson and honestly I sat down with every intention to write but oh how my bed beckons...

Sleep....zzzzz.....zzzzz...

Sleep has been had, now rundown of last night. Btw I know I'm reusing a Buffy title here but go with it!

Assignment 1 Crit:
Focus on object, so there aren't too many vying for attention Assignments can be edited in terms of lighting, cropping etc- mine were not. But for the next assignment editing shall be on like scone! (Gaaaawd let's pretend I never said that!)

Today's class dealt with various elements of photography, the basics I suppose.

ISO- simply how sensitive the image sensor is to the amount of light. 
Shutter Speed- this is just the amount of exposure time, i.e. the length of time the shutter remains open.
Aperture- decides how much light will be let into the lens, or my take on it, a simplified take. 

All of these elements are really in depth and eeek will do them individually as I learn more, but for now...

Assignment 2:

  1. Photograph a subject using the smallest Aperture (F22)
  2. Photograph a subject using the largest Aperture (F5.6)
Subject needs to be the same object and angle.

Good luck me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment